Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Kingspoint Spa Tomas Morato - Budget-Friendly Sensual Relaxation for the Cheerful Tipper

Let me post here what gordontoco posted in (Manila Gay Guy) about Kingspoint (KP) Spa in Tomas Morato. Before reading the post, let me tell you that there are inconsistencies with the Notes of Gordontoco. As you know Kingspoint is one of those Spa that I really know well. I have confirmed details with the friend I know from Kingspoint (KP) that there are indeed misunderstanding in these notes. For example, One description fitted another Name. Kumbaga, nagkapalit palit yung names. Kaya hindi ko na lang nilagay yung names para sa kapakanan ng mga therapist at para hindi pa tayo malito. Needless to say, Id recommend you to try Kingspoint therapist. My advice try JP. Be most friendly, most respectful. Tip at least 300. Have Fun.


NOTES ON SPA
_____________________________________

KINGSPOINT SPA, Morato cor. Kamuning

This MP caters to both male and female clients and has both male and female therapists. I was once a frequent client of this MP for around a year. Magaling yung mga male therapists. I’ve tried JIN, RAM, PERSAN.

Ratings (1 to 10-highest)

J%$^%*
Looks: 9 (around 21 yrs. old)
Massage:6
ES: 7 (P500)

R$*%)^
Looks: 6 (too old, mid-30’s)
Massage: 8
ES: 8 (P500)

P%$$&
Looks: 5 (cousin of J$^$, HE IS GAY!!!)
Massage: 9
ES: I never attempted.

Kingspoint Spa is essentially a legit spa. But if you have been a frequent client, the owner, an OLD man would even recommend J$#& or R&%* for the ES.